the world has been changing and we all need to deal with it.
it is the matter of our survival and mutual-understanding beyond our differences now.
i love working in hollywood dealing with many different people(mostly crazies) and many viewers from all over the world.
i love learning a lot of things and making new people beyond sexualities and races.
i really thank you all for entire supports and love
again
my love
kazu
I appreciate being able to get an insight on parts of your life, both on this blog and on Facebook. As a big fan and hopefully a friend of yours, I definitely value how kind and caring you are towards those who care about you, whether they work with you personally or admire you from afar. You are a wise and good man, so I know that the more you reach out to others, the more of a change you'll make in this world. I hope more people start to see things like you do... thank you for the opportunity to share life with you!
ReplyDelete